greentapestry : Almost Wordless Wednesday ~ Still Some Green

Wednesday, 26 August 2026

Almost Wordless Wednesday ~ Still Some Green

 

Lovely to see that there was still some green grass after such a hot summer on yesterday's visit to Abbeywood Gardens in Cheshire 😀

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty! It doesn't look as though the garden was at all bothered by the heat! It's so hot here now that I can't imagine walking through my own garden, much less anyone else's at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kris. Some parts of the garden were relatively unscathed. You can see that the grass in the foreground had suffered in the above photo.The exotic garden was flourishing but in another area where there are hardy perennials and grasses that growth was obviously stunted. In previous years it's taken my breath away but not this year 😢

    ReplyDelete

All your comments are much appreciated and treasured. I wil try to reply to everyone who leaves a comment, but it may take me a few days, especially when I start spending more time in the garden and at the lottie. I know that you will understand :) I am sure that I will also visit your blog if I have not already done so. If you have any specific questions I will either reply to them here or you can email me at : thegreentapestry@gmail.com

Namasté

- Anna.